Script Summary: auto-embeds the video file, enlarges it, and provides a link to download the video. supports 57 websites (incl. embed-disabled youtube videos). auto-checks for updates to the script weekly.
- video size is set to 80% of screen resolution by default, but can be changed in the SCRIPT CONFIGURATION section.
- wait for website to load completely, then it should change to the enlarged video.
- (FEATURE TEMPORARILY DISABLED) autoplay is turned off by default, but can be toggled on/off through greasemonkey menu command
- sites have direct download links, link to keepvid, or link to clipnabber, depending on whether or not they're available
- auto-update code is from http://test.jtymes.net/js/updater.html thanks mr. Tymes!
- special thanks to Yansky, who made the script work with break.com and embed-disabled youtube videos!
if you see a discrepancy in the features list and the actual script, please tell me. i'm having trouble keeping track of features of this many websites.