Script Summary: Ikariam v0.5.0+ town overviews
Show your appreciation by donating to the author via PayPal:
Feature listDisplays rich tabular data in a neat popup.
Offers keyboard controls to switch city (1 through =), to switch tab (shift+1/2/3) and can be hidden/shown through either the icon on the left game navigation menu or using the spacebar.
Tracks data in the background, there is almost nothing to 'keep updated', once you visit the required pages just play the game as usual.
- Simple links to each Mill/Tradegood screen in any of your cities
- Tracks current resources, production and consumption.
- Tracks your resource shipments from the moment they are sent, and trades from the Military Advisor
- Breakdowns of all resource data on both a local (city) and global(empire) level
- Easy to use shortcuts to send resources to any of your towns
- Tracks building levels from the moment you enter a town
- Upgrade times and resource requirements in neat tooltips for each building
- Tracks upgrades to buildings so the building level shown is always correct.
- Visual indicator as to whether a building can be upgraded right now
- Monitors troop populations in each of your towns. (Barracks/Shipyard/cityMilitary
- Keeps tabs on troop training so you always know how long, when, and how many you ordered
- Monitors troop transports between each of your cities (currently being rewritten
Notes on initial data requirements
- Go to your capital and open your Palace.
- Open your Research Advisor and click the Economy, Science and Military topics on the left
- Open your finances.
- if your capital has a Museum then open it and click the 3rd tab Cultural Assignment. If you have one but not at your capital navigate to that city and open it
- Open City Military (top item, left ikariam toolbar)
- Cycle through each of your towns keeping the City Military menu open. You can use keys '1' through '=' for this.
- Currently the board needs reloading after these steps to re-draw the building table, hit the go to city button at the top of the page.
Almost all data (aside from 'City Military') is updated while you play, and in your regular actions, no need to constantly re-visit each area to update data.
This script is not approved and i suspect that if caught using it you will get perm banned. Use at your own risk
If anybody does indeed ask and get approval, please send me a link to the thread and i will link to it here.
es.ikariam.com - Approved
co.ikariam.com - Approved