Script Summary: Colors the background of each message in a unique colors and if your name is mentioned in a message, and gives you setting to show Growl notifications.
Colors the background of each message in a unique colors and if your name is mentioned in a message, and gives you setting to show Growl notifications.
Created by David Mårtensson at Odd Alice. Based on Growl Notifications with messages for campfire and fluid by Tim Harpers.
This is still a beta and experimental!
The Growl part works fine, since that is built on Tims work. :) (Thanks Tim!). The other parts might not work as expected until a 1.0 release.
- There is only 10 available (pastel) colors. More then 10 participants in the chat might cause weird things. :)
- Install Fluid (you must purchase a license to get user scripts), Growl and create a Campfire app
- Open your Campfire app
- Copy the Install URL.
- Click command key + T to open a new tab
- Paste the Install URL into the new tab and hit enter
- Fluid will ask if you wish to install the script, click Install.
- Close the new tab and reload the app (if required)
- Fluid 1.3 (might work in such early versions as 0.8.3 but hasn't been tested)
- OSX 10.7.2 (obviously it should work in earlier versions here as well, but hasn't been tested)
- Removed red colors on guest access on/off and lock on/off messages
- Changed all border colors in between messages cells to white
- Removes forced red text on regexp mentions.
- Removes participants set height value
- Moves Growl settings from inside participants HTML to after it
- Added white background to timestamp messages
- Re-checks color assignment on participants every 2.5s and re-assigns if new users logs in
- Add links at participant list to Update colors
- Stores selected colors in cookies so it looks the same on each reload.
- First uploaded version