Script Summary: Tools for Dragons of Atlantis. Modified from George Jetsons original version. Contains many fixes and many extra features.
ALL SUPPORT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THIS SCRIPT HAS STOPPED. THE CURRENT VERSION IS THE LAST VERSION THAT WILL BE PUBLICALLY RELEASED BY ME. WHEN THAT STOPS WORKING THEN YOU WILL NEED TO FIND A SCRIPT FROM SOMEONE ELSE
- Improved Metadata Block (eg How the script decides what page to load on)
- Change API to match the game
- Minor improvements to page clean-up routines prior to displaying script
- This is just to keep the script alive for those people still using my version. Active support is still unavailable and will remain that way until DoA Power Tools Reloaded is complete.
- Fixed 404 error that was occurring when a non-existent language file was requested. Now defaults to English upon initial failure. Many thanks to Void for pointing out the non-existent language file.
- Hopefully fixes or greatly reduces the chance of TypeError occurring on start up. Many thanks to Void for providing an elegant solution which was adapted for this fix.
- Please clear your local storage before updating
- Fixed POST data changes by Kabam
- Lots :P
- Fixed POST data changes by Kabam
- Lots :P
- Fixed POST data that was causing errors due to recent server updates
- Window position is now remembered
- Added wall status for City and Outposts in Info tab
- Added marching troops shown in brackets and bold next to appropriate troop type
- Minor cosmetic changes throughout the script
- Lots but specifically to this release is that wall status does not update unless you click refresh in the Info tab or refresh the game itself
- Fixed INIT ERROR: TypeError in both train and ant tab that were caused by changing how cache date was handled.
- Completely rewrote how persistent (cached) data is handled. Hopefully fixing once and for all the problems that crop up when new features and therefore new persistent variables are added.
- Fixed bug that was causing status of enable window drag to not be remembered.
- Fixed bug causing auto-collect to run out of control
- Fixed URL in update pop-up
- Incorporated code for Options tab from Wham's variant. This should result in no perceptible change to the user.
- Incorporated code for version check from Wham's variant.
20110624a - Submitted wit the following changes
- Added dropdown box to select units of time for auto collection of resources from outposts. User can now define period of time from 1 to 99 and unit of time from seconds, minutes, hours or days.
- Rolled back Wham's modifications. There are just too many of them and it is going to take longer than I had hoped to merge them into this version. All other changes from previous versions are still present.
- You may need to uninstall the previous version first then install this version. This is to allow for a name change to the script.
- Fixed the autocollect that I broke with the last release
- Wham's modifications to Wave, Build, Train and Option Tabs all incorporated with minor changes
- Script should now be compatible with Firefox 5 (Many thanks to totino. Seriously I want to have your babies)
- Changes made to Header data to more closely match requests sent via Flash code (Still not perfect)
- Fixed, I hope, bug that was causing update available alert to pop up constantly even though no update
- Changes made to POST data to, hopefully, identically match POST data being sent from Flash code
- Fixed various bugs in the Train tab. Fangtooth and Grant Ogre should now train correctly. Troop quantities should now be remembered upon refresh. Multiple troop types per location should no longer cause problems. As long as there are enough resources, idle pop and no other unknown errors training should now loop through indefinitely.
- Fixed 5 digit limitation in Ant tab preventing users from sending out 100k troops.
- Changed minimum delay in Wave tab to 5 seconds, down from 15 seconds
- Added all missing troops to Ant tab
- Added all missing drop items so they appear in status on both Ant and Wave tabs
- Added Fangtooth and Granite Ogre to Train tab
- Fixed bug where troops would stop training in outposts if troops were still training in city.
- Added better error handling to Train tab.
- Added troop training to action log.
- Fixed bug in Train tab where it would train troops specified for your city in your outposts as well.
- Added Train tab. Very rough beta release. Simply put a number next to your desired troop type and click Auto Train button. It will add the specified number of each troop to your queue. When all troops in the queue are complete it will repeat the process. More to come. Released to get feedback.
- Added missing buildings to Build tab
- Collect resources time delay can now be set by user. (Must be a whole number)
- Fixes for completion grants being used (thanks to Wham)
- Changed Build Tab ticker to show remaining time with seconds instead of just minute
- Changed Build Tab ticker to update every second instead of every 5 seconds